Excellent speaker I note the point of the Russian economy being removed by the western economy as it was removed in 1917 by the Russian Soviet means that the west has lost access to a large segment of its own economy and as such the western capitalist economy shrank and as such less dynamic and large.
Tell Mom she is wrong: I realized too many people think that government is democratic because they have constitutions, elections and laws that say so.
HOW DOES THE CIA FBI DEA ATF GET AGENTS INTO CUBA?
HOW DOES THE CIA FBI DEA ATF GET AGENTS INTO CUBA? Western Left: SWP, Cuba, and Trotskyism I said beginning with the '60s and '70s....
-
Trump culo flaco mata America, Buen Elvis, Buen America, con un faceo bonito, nunca sucio o pobre, ven a America Trump simplista c...
-
WHO will be the first Trump ICE bastards to get shot and killed??? https://youtu.be/5bmNE2FRke4?si=fgzhgJeEUrEPhIzv
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks